It’s that time of the year again ladies and gents.
Time for The Baby Show Olympia.
I adore The Baby Show so much that I’ve been every year since I found out I was pregnant with Hayden thanks to my best friend who took me to my very first Baby Show. You can also check out my very first Baby Show buys from 2012 – Gives me butterflies, or could be cubby having a wiggle – either way still cute.
This year will be just as exciting as my first year because I’m pregnant again whoop whoop! Can you tell I’m excited?
So for all you newbie Baby Show goers here’s a few reasons why you’ll love it and keep returning.
Here are some awesome reasons why you should to visit The Baby Show Olympia
Thought you had seen everything there is to see and heard of all the brands you need to know about? Think again! The Baby Show has 79 new brands at the upcoming show at Olympia London. Amongst these include some brands and products that are new to the UK, including;
- gb Pockit – this ground-breaking pushchair holds the Guinness World Record for the smallest folded stroller (stand B30 & E40)
- Dubatti One Stroller – brand new to the UK, this stroller can be customised to meet your exact needs with more than 500 colour combinations making it truly unique to you (stand F30)
- Foldaway Bumpermat – not seen in the UK before, this extremely versatile play mat consists of 6 PU leather pads that can be laid out flat, or zipped up to create a spacious playpen (stand F29) Full list of exhibitors
Looking for inspiration for your maternity wardrobe or the latest trends in baby and toddler wear? Then make sure you head over to The Baby Show Stage with MadeForMums for daily fashion shows from Mothercare, iCandy and a selection of our fantastic exhibitors from 11:30am.
What’s more, all the products featured are available to purchase at the show!
At 1:30pm, providers of British designed pushchairs iCandy take to the stage to present their amazing fashion show. Their show continues to wow with their gorgeous designs and thrilling entertainment with live singer and urban choreography!
To see what’s hot for the autumn/winter season, head along to the stage at 3:30pm where Mothercare will be showcasing highlights from their new collection.
2D & 4D Scans
Have you been wondering what your baby will look like? Wait no longer and have a 2D or 4D scan at the show from just £39. Babybond® will be offering both their justGENDER and simply4D scans at the show by their team of healthcare professionals in a large, purpose built private scanning room located next to Mothercare’s Stand (A130).
- Keep your little ones entertained with fun interactive Campbell Books: Monkey Music, Let’s Sign and Play sessions throughout the day on the Campbell Books Activity & Reading Zone.
- For when nature calls, head over to the Superdrug Changing Area to change your little one in a safe and clean environment, kitted out with everything you need including free nappies and wipes
- Tommee Tippee Feeding Area, with free food from Babease and a quiet breastfeeding room, is the place to head when the little ones get peckish.
Will you be attending?
Book you’re tickets HERE if you haven’t already.
Until Next Time… Charlotte x