It’s been a very busy year and its coming to a close. I have been getting my hands around a few products which have been very beneficial for myself and my family and I want to share them with you. I’ve put together a round-up of my favourites products from the last couple of months, I hope these will be as good for you as they have been for me.
I was send some Bio-Quinone capsules to test out a short while ago and I actually found them very useful along with a healthy maintained diet and setting myself a good bedtime. Its a shame it all went down hill when I got pregnant – that first trimester really messed me up but I will starting back up once cubby is born to get me back into feeling great again.
What does Bio-Quinone Q10 do?
Coenzyme Q10 is an essential cofactor of enzymes involved in the energy production process. Coenzyme Q10 is stored in mitochondria, structures found within cells responsible for the generation of energy (in the form of a molecule called ATP). Tissues with a high-energy requirement (heart, liver, skeletal muscles) contain higher numbers of mitochondria within their cells. Coenzyme Q10 is also important within the body as a major fat-soluble antioxidant, protecting cell membranes from the damaging effects of free radicals, in a complementary manner to vitamin E. Coenzyme Q10 promotes healthy cardiovascular function, and healthy immune function (cells involved in immune response have a high energy dependence).
Hayden was also send some vitamins to try, his wasn’t the best experience as they said they were chewable but tasted awful – His face was a picture. We did have a choice however of breaking the capsules and adding it to food & that worked perfectly.
Omega 3 fatty acids found in fish oil have been shown to offer certain benefits for children as well as adults. In particular, DHA intake can contribute to:
- Normal brain and eye development of breast fed infants*
- Normal visual development of infants up to 12 month of age**
- Maintenance of normal brain and vision***
Why Pharma Nord BIOmega-3 Kids?
- The oil in Bio-Fish Oil comes from the flesh of the fish, not the liver, which contains high levels of vitamin A and D.
- Screened for toxins, which the fish may have come into contact with in the sea to ensure purity.
- Can be swallowed, cut open or chewed.
- Completely fish derived – fish gelatine capsules.
2. Aveeno Bath & Shower Oil for kids inc Book Download
Hayden suffer with Eczema but we have managed to control it as it is mainly triggers by food intolerance. So if he eats something with gluten or barley he will get a flair up rather and allergic reaction. The bath oil help so much at soothing itchy dry skin during the bath making the water nice and soft and the book help him to understand what happening to him and why he maybe going though it and his friends are not. Even if you don’t use the creams I would highly recommend the books they are great.
Formulated with naturally active colloidal oatmeal and softening oil. Thoroughly cleanses, moisturises and conditions dry and sensitive skin.
- Gently cleanses the skin without irritation
- Can be used in the bath and shower
- Comes in a 250ml bottle
Download for free children’s books here
3. Regenovex Capsules & Gel
I found that the gel helped Gel helped a lot more than the capsules after gym sessions. I hated going to the gym but the gel made recovery a lot more bearable.
Regenovex Capsules contain a technically advanced and unique formulation with marine Bionovex® Oil and Hyaluronic Acid (HA). These two key ingredients are derived from natural sources.
- Small and easy-to-swallow capsules
- Key ingredients from natural sources
- Gelatin-free soft gel capsules
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives, yeast and sugar
Regenovex Gel contains a technically advanced unique formulation with marine Bionovex® Oil and Hyaluronic Acid (HA). These two key ingredients are derived from natural sources.
- For areas such as the knee, foot, shoulder, hip, ankle, elbow and fingers
- Key ingredients from natural sources
- Suitable for daily use – including night time
- Easy to use pump dispenser
Keep Regenovex Gel at easy reach in your handbag, sports bag and on your bedside table.
I have a massive love hate relationship with this spray. If you’re looking for something to take away smells or even mask smells with simply one squirt this is for you… BUT don’t spray more than once if you have a very sensitive nose – in my opinion IT’S SUPER STRONG
- Blend of 41 essential oils to purify indoor air
- 100% natural origin; propellant gas-free, essential oils and bio-alcohol only, synthetic perfume-free,
- Antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, natural biocide
5. Crazy Jack Organic Ready to eat fruit
Love, Love, Love these ready to eat fruits, perfect for snacks on the go, out and about, picnics you name it. We always pick up the dates when we do our shopping now.
- Soft Dates (ready to eat)
Our gorgeously rich and moist dates have a softer texture than other dried dates. They are grown in some of the driest parts of the wold, where they provide a valuable income for local farmers. Perfect as a ‘pick-me-up’ snack or for adding a little delicious sweetness to your cooking.
- Soft Apricots (ready to eat)
Our apricots are grown in the Euphrates valley, near Malatya in Turkey, on one of the first organic farming projects we got involved with, so we’ve got a real soft spot for them. Dried in the traditional way under the hot sun, without using any nasty sulphur dioxide as a preservative, they have a rich, intense flavour and a lovely naturally dark colour.
BEST IDEA EVER! So easy to use no fraffing about with towels being too big or too small. Simply put it on your head, twist the long tie and button at the top. Simple then go about your duties around the house not having to worry about the towel falling off or catching a cold from wet hair.
It’s light as a feather and makes a great turban too. It absorbs moisture more quickly and thoroughly than ordinary cotton towels, dramatically reducing the time to blow dry your hair, leaving you with healthy shiny hair. Diva Darling hair towels are made with Aquitex, an innovative fabric woven from ultra-fine microfibers to create a lightweight material with superior wicking capabilities and more surface area for greater absorption.
I have completely fallen in love with these new spontex. They are a bit more expensive then your normal brand but I HIGHLY recommend them. Especially the kitchen & bathroom set. I will never go back to normal cleaning towels again – microfiber all the way. It’s actually a pleasure to clean the shower glass.
Spontex Microfibre cloths are made up of thousands of tiny fibres, so the number of contact points with the surface are greatly increased compared to non microfibre cloths. This means that each cloth has extraordinary cleaning power that eliminates 99% of bacteria. Being efficient with just water and no need for chemicals, the cloths are ecological too. What’s more, these microfibre cloths are so super resistant and long lasting, they can be washed in the washing machine 500 times and more!
These are Hayden’s favourite. He has always been a fan of fruit but these are just so delicious. They are super sweet with natural sugars so be careful with them but the kids will LOVE THEM.
- Sun-kissed Mango: Lovingly sweetened by the sunshine in exotic faraway lands, this cheeky Pack of mango will be sure to brighten your day.
- Sensational Mano, Papaya, Cantaloupe & Coconut: For the ultimate exotic taste explosion indulge in this little pack containing nothing but the tastiest fruit from the tropics
- Mouth-watering Pineapple and Coconut: Indulge yourself with this dream combo of tropical fruits and momentarily whisk yourself away to the beach. Sit back, relax and enjoy.
We tried this throughout summer, I liked it but it was just strange using a mousse – Hayden loved it (it was fun) I did find it left his skin and my hands feeling sticky so It would be interesting to see how it would have worked out on a sandy beach.
The sun mousse® is rapidly absorbed into the skin’s outer layer, where advanced, high performance sun ﬁlters work to provide immediate and long lasting broad spectrum protection from both UVA and UVB rays. And because the sun ﬁlters are absorbed into the skin, they are much less likely to be washed away by water, sweat or towelling making the sun mousse® very water resistant.
A great non contact thermometer ensuring you don’t disturb your child especially when they are sick and you need to take their temperature. It’s been a lifesaver – I’m sure a lot of us know it’s not fun for them or us when they are sick.
- INFRARED TECHNOLOGY to enable accurate patient readings.
- Last 30 temperature readings are AUTOMATICALLY stored in memory.
- Backlit LCD screen is easy to read in a dark room.
- Screen COLOUR CHANGES to warn the patient if high temperature reading.
- AUTOMATIC OFF function for prolonged battery life.
- IMPROVED HYGIENE with reduced risk of cross-contamination
- Ability to measure OBJECT READINGS such as bath water, drinks etc.
- LIGHTWEIGHT and small device to take on your travels.
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?
Disclosure: We were set these product for the purpose of testing them out for review.
All views and opinions expressed are honest and entirely my own.
Until Next Time… Charlotte x