Happy New Year you amazing lot.
This is my very first post of 2016. I’m been a busy Bee sorting out my life and rebranding which has been fun but tiring at the same time … and I’ve not even finished yet. Organising my life has been a mega deal for me recently and its helped so much – Can I add I now own 3 planners, one I actually made myself.
Last year was such an awesome year for myself and my family including personal and work, I’m really looking forward to seeing what this year brings us.
What I’m looking forward to in 2016
– Turning 30, Yep I’m going to be 30 this year.
– Hayden is turning 4
– Becoming a student again
I wrote a list a while ago about all the things I want to do before I was 40 I think it’s about time to put it in action. Realistically I don’t know if I will be able to get everything on my list completed but I’ve given myself 10 years to give it a good old try. I’ve tried to add a whole list of things that I’ve always wanted to do and I’d be so chuffed if I managed to get at least 10 of them completed. I’ll tick all the ones I complete when I complete them – Wish me luck!
My 40 before 40 Bucket List
1) Experience Christmas in New York
2) Climb to the top of the Eiffel tower
3) Go sky diving (An absolute nightmare, but would be amazing)
4) Watch the sun set on a tropical beach with my boys
5) Sleep in a 5 star luxury hotel
6) Swim with dolphins
7) Fly first class
8) Be in two places at once
9) Study & complete a home learning course
10) Send a message in a bottle
11) Get a tattoo
12) Win a blog award
13) Go to a drive in movie
14) Go on a mini vacation by myself
15) Ride in a hot air balloon
16) Take a helicopter ride
17) Go on an African Safari
18) Take pole dancing lessons
19) Take a photo everyday for a year
20) Make a scrap-book
21) See a Broadway musical
22) Give Blood
- 23) Run a 10K marathon (blog post coming soon)
24) Get in shape to where I fully feel healthy
25) Publish an e-book
26) Own a home
27) Get married
28) Watch IMDB 250 top movies
29) Go wine tasting in a european country
30) Visit one of the Polynesian Island’s
31) Attend a camping festival
32) Go scuba diving
33) Go Skiing
34) Shoot at a shooting range
35) Binge watch the Harry Potter Box Set
36) Experience Disney World
37) Gamble at a high-class Casino
38) Create a successful brand
39) Go on a cruise
40) Have an amazing 40th
So, what do you guys think?
Have you accomplished any of these? If so I’d love to read about it if you’ve written a blog post on it – Give me some more inspiration ladies and gents!
Until Next Time… Charlotte x