I thought that today I will bring you a foodie post.
I’ve teamed up with Florette Salad to bring you a super yummy Salad that goes on a Steak meal. If you either like your steak lean or nice and mean (in my case).
I’m an all-or nothing person … so when I fell in love I put on 10 lb in eight weeks. It was a while before I realised the size of the problem, but when I did I had to digest my disbelief and get cracking on finding fun ways of eating a deux whilst losing the extra. This is the salad for when you just want something lively, green and virtuous to go with a juicy steak.
Below is the perfect salad using Florette Salad.
I opted to use the Classic Crispy version I think it was the perfect choice.
- - Steak
- - Florette Salad (Already made bag)
- - 40g Sun blushed Tomatoes
- - Chives Finely Chopped
- - Tarragon Finely Chopped
- - 1 tsp Olive Oil
- - 1/2 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- - 1/2 tsp Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- - Onion Salt
- - Thinly sliced red pepper
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a clean jam jar and give it a good shake.
- Dress the leaves on your plate and scatter the tomatoes and herbs on top.
- Serve on the side of a beautiful, seared steak.
- I wasn't able to find the Sun blushed Tomatoes so I found a really lovely Sun-Dried Tomato, Smoked Paprika & Herb Paste which tasted ridiculously nice.
Until Next Time… Charlotte x