I have only just learnt how to make a ham and egg omelette. I know sounds nuts right, but just like Hayden I was/am still allergic to eggs from a child. Going to all of Hayden appointments I have learnt so much about allergies and how to try and overcome them. Me being an adult, aware of what I eat and how it makes me feel I am a lot more open to trying new things. Eggs included. You’d be surprised how many products include egg and you should also be aware that having an egg allergy is not the same as having a dairy allergy.
Previously I only eat the white bit of a boiled egg only but I’ve recently fallen in love with ham and egg omelettes, and now I love making them too. I just wanted to share my new favorite recipe with you.
2 large British Lion eggs
Table spoon of oil
ASDA Ham Thick Sliced diced
1/4 an white Onions diced
1/4 an red Onion diced
Preparation Time: 6 mins
Cooking Time: 4 mins
Never use an egg that’s cracked as the shell is the barrier which keeps all the germs and bacteria out. When you cook an egg take the egg out of the fridge 1 to 2 hours before you cook it.
– Dice Ham pieces into small pieces
– Dice 1/4 a white onion and 1/4 a red onion
– Crack open both eggs into a bowl and whisk eggs together with the onion salt and black pepper.
– Add the ham and onions to the egg mix and mix all together
– Add oil to frying pan and head on a medium heat on the hob
– Pour the egg mixture into the centre of the pan and cook over a high heat for 1-2 minutes
– Use a spatula to push underneath the egg to check its set and so the egg doesn’t stick to the pan
– Use the spatula to flip the omelette so that its folded
– Leave omelette for another 2 mins and serve
Serve with chips and sausages or bacon!
If you want a plain Omelette recipe check out how do you make an omelette
How do you like your omelette?
Do you add anything extra?
Port Avenue – Quality Designer Clothes For Kids
If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE