Today I’m taking part in the Mum Tag. I was tagged by the lovely Bex over at Futres to take part. I read the questions & answers on her blog and got teary eyed. I think being a mother is such a wonderful feeling and I couldn’t image not being one.
OK so enough with the soppy stuff lets get down to answering some questions!
1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum, or a Working Mum?
Both. I work from home
2. Would you have it any other way?
Not at all. I can choose my own hours, no office politics & psychobabble BS. While still seeing my boy grow.
3. Do you co-sleep?
If you mean does Hayden manage to find his way into our bed on the odd occasion then yes.When Hayden was younger I did actually co-sleep with him, I found it beneficial for the both of us.
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
This is a hard one. Most likely a really comfy sling.
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
Two more. If we magically came into money then maybe a few more then that.
6. Date night? How many nights per month?
A month?!?! Really… If you mean snuggled up on the sofa with popcorn and a movie then at least 3 times a week. We are running out of movies to watch so if you have any suggestions then leave it in the comments below =D
7. Your childs favourite show?
Anything on the Disney channel but mainly Curious George, Henry Huggle Monster, Mickey Mouse Club House, Jake and the Neverland Pirates & Sophia the First
8. Name one thing you bought before you had your baby and never ended up using?
Nothing at all… We managed to use everything we bought
9. Your child’s favourite food?
Pasta (Gluten & Wheat Free)
10. How many cars does your family have?
11. Weight gain before pregnancy, during and after and now?
I haven’t got a clue… sorry lol
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
Florida (All the theme parks)
13. Dream holiday without your kids?
14. How has your life changed since your baby has been born?
I have no relocation of what a full nights sleep is like & I don’t get to wash my hair as often as I like.
15. Finish the sentence: ‘It makes my heart melt to see … ‘
Hayden’s face every single morning. He has an amazing smile and the cutest smooches.
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
At my own store of course Port Avenue
Followed by Zara, Matalan & Next
17. Favourite makeup and skincare products?
Liquid Facial Soap Extra Mild
Clarifying Lotion 1 (I think I may switch to Lotion 4)
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+
Mac studio finish concealer
Maybelline Super Stay 24 foundation
Maybelline Color Sensational
Gosh I wear a lot of Maybelline
18. Huggies or Pampers?
Pampers! But we also use Cloth, Aldi, Sainsbury’s & Asda brands
19. Have you always wanted kids?
20. Best part about being a mum?
Everything. I cant pick just one thing.