So the New Year is hear I hope everyone had a fab time whatever you were doing to bring the new year in we are now coming up to Feb already I can’t believe it. The lovely Kerry over at Oh So Amelia thought it would be a great idea to make a tag post about blogging in 2013 and tagged me so here goes….
There are just a few simple rules:
1. In your post, be sure to link back and thank the blogger that previously tagged you
2. Answer the questions below and tag at least 5 other bloggers and;
3. Include the badge in your post
1. Your top 5 new favourite blogs to read in 2013
Bei Fit – I love you!!!
2. List Your 5 most read blog posts in 2013How to save money for a beach holiday
3. Name one blog you wish you had found sooner
Ooooo there are so many but I think it would have to be My Mirror Mirror
Love her!! Parent, Beauty & Fashion blogger from London – Go check her out!
4. Your favourite blog post of 2013
I think it would have to be Hayden’s First Birthday post. Loved writing it & its the ONLY videon so far I’ve actually enjoyed editing!
5. What would you like to improve (if anything) on your blog next year?
More children’s fashion! It seriously amazes me. There are so many talented designers out there in the UK and across the globe and I can’t wait to show you guys.
6. Name one blog you have a blog crush on
Beauty & Parent Blogger Hannah Maggs
I absolutely love her! I always complain I have no time to do this & no time to do that – but I managed to find time to sit down and read her blog AND watch all her Youtube videos!! If you can go watch her ‘draw my life video‘ A-MA-ZING!!! Made me laugh & cry … I was happy then got sad – She is so inspirational! She makes me want to vlog again … but I promise … I have no time at present HAHA
7. How often do you post?
Daily …. Well try too. Sometimes twice a day if you’re lucky. Then on the other hand maybe once or twice a week. So lets just say when I’m organised =D
8. Share your first post of 2013
Announcing the pregnancy of Port Avenue HAHA
After that announcement it took about 7 months to cook, wasn’t supposed to take that long but that what happens when you hire incompetent people to do things for you.
Feel free to have a look at what goodies are on offer Quality Designer Children Fashion – Port Avenue
9. Name one thing you would be doing if you weren’t typing this post right now.
Watching something on TV or trying to get Hayden back to sleep, still wakes up during the night nearly two years in! *sigh*
10. What have you loved the most about blogging this year?
Everything, the highs, the lows, meeting Kerry, Nicola & Bex who I absolutely adore!!! Going to my first blogging conference Brit Mums Live 2013. Working with some seriously amazing brands & sharing my life and what I love and love not so much with my readers … Truly blessed! Thank You!
I tag the following bloggers: