Statement colourful dress with a pair of heals. I always find that wedges work better especially on holiday. You have the heels but are supported at the same time.
A few tops straps & strapless! Mix and match the colour have fun with it. Don’t forget some matching (not literally matching) shorts to go with it.
The members luggage sets are awesome. You have the these ones in the bright colours you will not miss this on the conveyor belt… Won’t be blending in with everyone else’s.
The two types of flats shoes. The sandals & the flip flops! You can never go wrong with two pairs for different occasions.
For all you ladies with the lovely tummies don’t forget your bikinis & for me who is not to fortunate … The one pieces. Of course I forgot all my one pieces at home GUTTED.
For lounging your kaftan the one in the pictures is absolutely lush!
And to look super cool those all important sunglasses!
Last but not least that all important camera. I know all phones now have super awesome cameras but you can’t beat a gorgeous bridge camera – I love my Panasonic Lumix FZ150
I take it everywhere, even to the supermarket can’t miss out on brilliant pictures of Hayden.
Like I said I forgot a lot of items for myself this year so here’s a list to help you when you travel
Before You Travel
Three weeks before you travel:
– Find out if you or any of your traveling party needs a visa to travel.
– Make sure you and all your party all have European Health Insurance Cards, and insurance.
– Contact your GP and find out whether vaccinations or medications are required for the county you are traveling to
– Confirm flight & travel details to and from the airport.
Two weeks before you travel:
One week before you travel:
– Double check you have all tickets and paperwork from your travel company.
Three days before you travel:
– If traveling with young children double check luggage weights and sizes with your airline. What is permitted by the airline for traveling with kids e.g. pushchair, carseat etc
– Plan your route from home to the airport, book a cab if needed.
– Give a close trusted friend or family member a set of your house keys and contact details
– If you have a house alarm, ensure a trusted neighbour has the details or the alarm company if necessary.
One day before you travel:
– Sort out your hand luggage
– Sort out snacks for the journey.
– Reconfirm your flight times with the airline.
The day of travel:
– Check with your airline for flight delays.
– Put all tickets and passports safely in your hand luggage, and keep them safe and with you at all times.
– Securely lock all windows and doors…
– Check all electrical appliances are switched off and unplugged