There is always so much to remember when taking a trip. What do you pack for yourself, your partner … your kids?! Where do you start? I have put together a list of toddler essentials that we’re taking with us on holiday for Hayden and an important checklists for any holiday.
Following on from Hayden toddler travel essentials post I did back in August the following is what we will be using while we are away.
1. Sunuva Swimwear, now… its essential for my little man to look stylish in everything he does so we have no exceptions when it comes to building a sandcastle on the beach. We love Sunuva’s beachwear.
2. The same goes for sunglasses. I came across ZooBug sunglasses at the Global Kids Fashion week at the beginning of the year and fell in love with the brand. Quality material and the arms of the glasses come off and snap back into place – Perfect! Next stop a pair of aviator kids sunglasses when hes a bit older.
3. We were sent this new Tommee Tippee cup to review absolutely love it. Not a single leak when it packed away in my bag with water in it. Full review coming soon – You can buy the cup exclusively at your local ASDA
4. LOVE LOVE LOVE our Beaba 360 Spoon. We received this in our September NonaBox I am a big fan. Have a look at what I said about it in my Nonabox Pregnancy and Parenting Subscription Box – September
6. White leather sandal with a tan suede sole. Even the description sounds divine. If you are after soft breathable pre-walking shoes these are great. Hayden is very much a walker (No, not referring to the Walking Dead Zombie) he has been walking since 10 months but these are awesome as slippers and running around the house. Our holiday home doesn’t have carpet so perfect for cold floors.
7. Flip Flops! When leaving Barbados last year Rovi came across a gorgeous pair of baby Havaianas and got them for Hayden. They fit him perfectly now – We got lucky and they are ridiculously cute
8. Is it a teddy is it a bag?! Its both – His name is Mungo the Monkey but we call him George as in Curious George – Any monkey we see is called George by the way. This money here is no ordinary Monkey he is a Backpack, Pillow, Blanket all in one! Super cool right?!
9. We were stuck in a pickle with a pushchair last minute. Last year we took our Maxi-Cosi as part of Pushchair Trader living with program but there was noway we were taking the Quinny it was far to big. So with the help of bambinodirect.com we found the Petite Star ZiaX Pushchair. It came highly recommended and I’m loving it so far. Lets see how it does on the flight and holiday.
10. Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming – My little water baby had a fill time last year in the sea but didn’t have anything to keep him afloat. We got this at The Baby Show last month. Hope it likes it. Last year he used the swimming body warmer and took to it very well
11. We can finally test out our Magic Bed while travelling on the plane and using it abroad instead of a standard cot. I’m really looking forward to using it. I called up Virgin to see if it meets their requirements for extra child luggage. So it would be the Pushchair and this travel cot. The lady said dimensions fit so it should be OK.
Virgin Atlantic – 90 x 75 cm
Magic Bed 70 x 72 cm
Hope we don’t have any problems other wise its an extra £40 for it to travel
Hope this helps and if you’re going away have a fantastic holiday!