Hey Guys. My favorite event is back The Baby Show, the UK’s Biggest Pregnancy and Parenting Event, returns to London Olympia from 25-27 October 2013
The Baby Show, the UK’s number one pregnancy and parenting event returns to its birthplace, London Olympia, from 25 to 27 October 2013. A haven for all expectant mums and dads and parents of young children, the show, now in its twelfth year, continues to be the nation’s most exciting and informative family experience!
Over 300 trusted brands and 200 specialist exhibitors will showcase top of the line infant essentials alongside new and innovative baby products as well as trendy clothing for babies, toddlers, mums and mums to be. Visitors attending The Baby Show will also have access to exclusive offers and fantastic savings that can’t be found on the high street.
When I was pregnant with Hayden is the first time I went to the event – being heverly pregnant it was so tiring but also so much fun.
I will be going to The Baby Show Earls Court 2013 on Friday 25th October – Should I film or just blog hmmm what to do what to do?!
Speaker to look forward to
· Professor Robert Winston – The much loved professor, medical doctor and BBC presenter will be providing tips and advice on baby development.
· Clare Byam-Cook – Retired nurse, midwife and breastfeeding expert, Clare will speak on breastfeeding, how it works and what to do if it goes wrong. Clare’s expertise has been called upon by a host of high profile celebrities including: Kate Winslet, Lily Allen and Helena Bonham Carter.
· Jo Tantum – Baby sleep expert, best known for her ability to get any baby sleeping 12 hours through the night, will share her sleepytime secrets.
· Annabel Karmel –The leading baby nutritionist and best-selling author will discuss nutrition during pregnancy and the myths and truths of feeding.
· The Natal Company – New to the 2013 team of specialists, the antenatal experts will cover everything from practical baby care to colic and calming.
· The British Red Cross will be hosting a free ‘First Aid Academy’ for new and expectant parents. The Red Cross experts will teach how to deal with choking, unconsciousness and burns, focusing on babies-related emergencies.
As well as providing a superb shopping and learning experience, The Baby Show is a safe haven for all parents and parents-to-be who’ll be invited to use:
· The tommee tippee feeding area providing mums with a private breastfeeding area, equipped with microwaves, bottle warmers and an abundance of bibs and spoons for all feeding needs. Complimentary baby food will also be provided courtesy of Plum Baby.
· Fisher-Price Mums-to-be Pampering Area offering mums-to-be and new mums the opportunity to put their feet up and enjoy a bit of ‘me-time’ with expert masseurs providing free ten minute massage sessions
· The area just for dads and new for 2013, Fisher-Price’s ‘Something for Dads’ stand offers the opportunity to try out the Fisher-Price Giant Bouncer and experience life from a baby’s perspective
· The Activity Zone by Zinplex Junior is a fun activity centre filled with games and classes designed to help stimulate baby’s development, from dance and sensory learning activities to children’s music fitness classes.
· The Baby Show Crèche is a childcare centre for all little ones to have some extra fun whilst parents enjoy free time to browse and shop the many exhibitors.
What to come along too?
To book tickets visit thebabyshow.co.uk
Standard Price: £20
Friday Standard Advance: £13.95
Saturday and Sunday Standard Advance: £14.95
Babies & Children under 12: FREE
Olympia Grand Hall, Olympia Exhibition Centre, London W14 8UX
Friday 25 October 2013: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday 26 October 2013: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Sunday 27 October 2013: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Let me know if you’re going and what day. Hope to see you down there.