Time is creeping up on us and our holiday is approaching rather quickly. I thought it would be great to put together a mood board of Hayden’s toddler travel essentials (initial).
Going to the airport
We have a early morning flight so we will have to leave early which means it will be cold so I have made sure Hayden’s attire is warm
1. Cute Onesie – Next
We also have one from Tesco so I will choose closer to the time which one he will wear.
2. Warm Hat – Next
3. Super Soft Boots – Dotty Fish Get 10% off your order!
We have reviewed their sandals and absolutely love them so I went and got these boots just for Hayden to wear to go to the airport. He will be so comfy.
Arriving in Barbados
Although it will be winter here when we travel it will be so hot in Barbados, Its not summer in November over there but the sun will be shining sweetly. So I have matched his change of clothes accordingly
4. Statement Tshirt – Next
We all know I have a little show off on my hands so a great statement Tee is perfect for him
5. Gorgeous striped shorts – Mini A Ture
6. Lets show some toes Flip Flops – Baby Havaianas
7. Stylish stunner shades – Zoobug
8. Lets keep shaded with a lovely hat – Matalan
To use on the plane
I’m still thinking what might keep the little rascal occupied while on the plane, and I’m sure more will get added to this list so look out for updates.
9. Chillipeep reusable teat for sipping water – Chillipeeps
Must see this brilliant invention
10. This should keep him entertained with the apps – Fisher Price
11. Is it a bag, a teddy, a pillow? Its all three – Bobo Buddies
To put things in
I will make another post about what’s going in Hayden’s hand luggage which I will end up carrying. I’m still in two minds about letting this little cutie have his own suitcase, most likely not though.
12. Hayden will have his own hand luggage this time – Trunki
I have made a blog post on ‘Tips On Travelling Abroad With A Baby’ after this holiday I will make another with travelling with a toddler – wow, can’t believe I just typed that. Time is moving way too fast
What’s your toddler holiday essential?
Would love to know
Until next time… Charlotte x
Find my Disclaimer