Over a delicious afternoon tea we discuss how the latest smartphone technology can help busy parents keep kids entertained. We will also talk through research revealing parental phone phobias, and we’ll showcase the Kid’s Corner feature on Windows Phone, which stops kids from making accidental phone-calls, misdirecting emails and making unapproved purchases.
In addition, we were offered the opportunity to receive a complimentary brand new Windows Phone 8x by HTC handset
Features I Love:
– Syncs with PC via SkyDrive for Photos & Documents
– Syncs with Calenders so I have my appoitments & events on both PC & Phone automatically
– Change colour themes at a touch of a button
– Connect my work emails via Outlook
– Play games listen to music & via the Xbox app
– Amplified by Beats Audio
– Kids Corner/Guest Corner
– Texture of the phone
– Screen reslution
– Photo & video quality
Features I Dislike:
– More compatible apps (Instagram, Pinterest)
– Easier closable web pages
– More memory maybe Micro SD Cards (I take LOADS of photos & videos)
– Option to turn vibrate off (Or maybe I just haven’t figured that bit out yet – If you know PLEASE TELL ME)
|Panel of Bounty Mums|
I guess all of us have wished at one point that you could have two login screens on your phone. Wouldn’t it be great to have an option where we could only allow people to see what we want them to see? Well good old Windows 8 phones now have this option called Kids Corner. It’s a section of the phone which allows you to have multiple logins for guests & kids to use.
Why not test out the phones features for yourself – Click here to have a go
Did you test out the Windows phone demo? If so what’s your favourite feature?