I’ve found a few ways on how to get more followers & here they are for you.
This is a follow on post from ‘How To Get More Blog Views‘
1. Write Guest Posts and Allow Guest Posts
Find blogs that are in your same niche. Contact the owner and ask them if could you write a guest post on their blog. Also, advertise on your blog that you allow guest posts as well a lot of people give that opportunity when you sponsor them. To guest post on bericebaby.co.uk email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Post New Content Regularly
Posting new content on a regular basis will help a lot & give your readers something to look forward to. If you find that you don’t have time to blog everyday then that’s where schedule posts come in handy.
3. Facebook Fan Page
Building up your fan base is always fun & exciting to do. Getting family, friends, readers to like your Facebook Fan Page, get involved in conversations, share photos even a question of the day is a great way to gain followers.
4. Participate in Twitter Chats
There is always a twitter chat happening somewhere just look for the hastag # there are loads of different topics to look out for.
Look out for #Pbloggers (Parent Bloggers) every Sunday at 9-10PM GMT
6. Social Media Buttons
Social Media buttons are a must. When ever I find a site I LOVE I tend to follow them on everything else such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, instagram you name it… it’s just a simple easy way for people to visit your other site from one place
8. Participate in Blog Hops and Swaps
Blog Hops & Link Ups are were you can post your blog address and visit others who have linked up. It’s the good old I’ll follow you if you follow me way. They are a fun way to find and gain more followers
A lot of bloggers will host your button for free for 30 days if you host theirs. You will usually see a page titled PR, Advertise or Sponsor. If not, contact the Blogger and ask them if they are interested in swapping buttons.
9. Ask Bloggers in your Niche to have a look at your site then maybe just maybe they might follow you – When you leave a comment on a new blog you’ve just found, ask them to take a look at your and. Don’t be shy! They can’t eat you…only tell you NO! which would most likely hurt for a tiny bit then you’ll get over it.
10. Host Raffles and Giveaways – Offer freebies. Who doesn’t like free stuff? Host a raffle or give-away and advertise the heck out of it. I have some live right now here I aim to host at least 1 competition a week.
11. Have an Offline Presence – Participate in Blog Conferences or host a meet and greet in your area for bloggers. Bloggers are social people. We love to learn from others and meet new people. We are trying to arrange a meet up this summer for the PBloggers – Watch this space 🙂
12. Include an Email List to your Blog – MailChimp can produce a list for you or ask your Twitter Followers, Facebook Fans, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Readers if they want to receive a weekly or monthly newsletter from you. Get their email addresses to add to MailChimp
If you like this post why not share it on your social sites and follow this blog via bloglovin for more posts like this 🙂
If you have a blogging post request please submit your idea here.